Saturday, April 26, 2008

The let down

If you haven't experienced it yet, you will. It's the realization that you have been sucked into the biggest scam ever. Well, you might think I'm taking about that used car you bought that turned out to be a piece of trash, or the vacuum cleaner you bought that didn't work as well as you wanted, or some other scheme you got involved in that turned out the be worthless. I'm not. I'm talking about the idea that the Northwest is one of the best places to live in the United States. It's good, but when El Nina hits, you get stuck with rain for about 7 months and it doesn't get above 60. We got snow in April for crying out loud! Hope you enjoyed every word of this senseless rant. I don't plan to leave anytime soon, I'm still hoping that it plays out to be all they say it can be(mild winters and cool summers). Enjoy the video of my friend learning how to fly his new toy.

No comments: