Saturday, August 23, 2008

Summer's end

We are coming to the end of another summer. We didn't really take a vacation this year but we are planning to maybe do some camping before school starts again. Probably Labor day weekend. Yesterday we finally got our garage sale going. Instead of paying $25 for the Columbian advertising, we just used Craigslist. It worked well, I was able to sell my ping-pong table that I never use to some guy who wanted to play beer-pong. Go figure. I also sold several other items. There were a lot of garage sales in this area, but we were still able to make about $75 so not bad for a first day. Hopefully we do better on Sunday. The main thing is to get rid of some junk.

1 comment:

Mr. E. said...

CL is good for getting rid of stuff (and finding stuff). I think for a garage sale we used the paper AND CL. The combo kept us busy all day.