Friday, February 22, 2008

Time & Money

We recently decided to join the 24 hour fitness again and we believe it is a good investment. Both of us received 5 training sessions with our sign up. Yesterday I went for my 3rd session. At the end, he tries to sell me more sessions. Yes, it's nice to have someone make you work hard. I told him it's not in the budget. He tried to make me think that I was crazy not to do it. He mentioned something about time management. I almost laughed out loud. When he mentioned TV and I told him I don't even have time to watch TV and I ride the bus so I can get my assigned reading for my classes done, I think he got the picture. I hate it when people don't listen and they try to sell you something you don't want to spend money on. We are currently going through a class called Financial Peace University at our church, and we are learning a lot of good things about money. Some of it we knew before. If you want to change your lifestyle related to money, go to www.daveramsey.com and check it out. He is also on Fox Business at 5:00 and has a radio show from 7-10? on AM 1190 KEX. That's our life recently. Here are some videos of Jaden walking and doing other stuff.



1 comment:

Mr. E. said...

Ken, if looks could kill, you'd be very dead.

Whatever