Saturday, March 22, 2008

1 more $

Last night we went to a Bible Study group that we meet with on Friday about 4-5 times a year. It was wonderful to spend some time with fellow believers and to reflect on the death of Jesus. What an awesome sacrifice he made for us! I get tired of seeing all of the ways that our secular society attempts to find an alternative for these specials days. It's like all they want to do is make some money while hiding the true meaning of the celebration. Here's a clue people: I don't think the Easter Bunny can save you! Why do we allow this garbage to perpetuate in our society? Someone please give me a good reason why I would want to allow my child to participate in this nonsense. Yes, I do play a good Devil's advocate, don't I? I would be interested in hearing your response, I know there are a lot of opinions out there. Enjoy your Easter!

No comments: